Checklist: Decisive criteria when purchasing a new LED curing light!
Do you need a new curing light for your practice? Have you ever wondered what it is that you should look out for when purchasing? Then maybe our checklist will be of help to you. We have compiled the most important criteria for you to download. Here are five important points in advance:
- Does the LED unit produce light in a broadband blue-violet emission spectrum, suitable for all dental materials?
- Is the light intensity guaranteed by the manufacturer and is it at least 1,000 mW/cm2?
- Is a radiometer available for checking the light intensity?
- Does the curing light have a lithium battery and, ideally, an inductive charging technology?
- Can the device be easily operated and is the design hygienic and ergonomic?
Read the complete checklist which contains all the important criteria for purchasing an LED light-curing device on page 25 of the Special Feature “Light curing”.