Light polymerization is regarded as the no. 1 source of error when processing light-curing dental materials. Therefore, you should exercise extreme care in order to save time and not to jeopardize the success of the treatment.
We have compiled a quick guide for you to download. Here you will find essential tips on how to achieve optimum polymerization results.
Here are a few excerpts:
- Check the light intensity of your curing light regularly and document the result.
- Check and clean the curing light before use.
- Observe the light curing times and material thickness information from the composite manufacturer.
- Use a light guide which gives a uniform distribution of the light output across the light tip.
- Position the light tip as closely as possible to the composite and secure it so that the curing light device does not slip.
Would you like to know more? Then download our helpful quick guide!