Reflect: New issue, new design
Are you a regular reader of Reflect? If so, you will not want to miss out on the latest issue 1/2017, which is out now. The trade journal has a fresh new look and feel and its content has been enhanced. In future you will find engaging case reports in addition to exclusive interviews and interesting background reports as well as valuable tips and advice from experts and product users. Exciting information about innovations in dentistry and dental lab technology will also be provided.
The authors and topics of the latest issue:
- Armin Ospelt (Liechtenstein): The future of dentistry is digital
- Cyrill Gaillard and Jérôme Bellamy (France): From digital planning to the mock-up and final restoration
- Dr Torsten Seidenstricker and Dominique Vinci (Switzerland): A convincing duo: zirconium oxide and fluorapatite glass-ceramic
- Dan Krammer (Germany): Many ways with one material
- Yuji Tsuzuki (Japan): The exact reproduction of natural dentition
Online and offline go hand in hand
The connection between offline and online content has been reinforced. Therefore, you can now read and enjoy the lead article – featuring extensive photo spreads and video interviews – on paper and online. View our lead article on the Internet!
International trade journal
Reflect is an international trade journal. It appears biannually in seven different languages (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Greek, Russian).