Fast, easy, natural-looking!
Several months ago, a new metal-supported ceramic called IPS Style was introduced for the ceramic layering technique. Its innovative features and the fact that it is coordinated with the universal stains and glazes of the IPS Ivocolor assortment make work much easier.
Short introduction: IPS Style – metal-ceramic material containing a new crystal combination
The most important innovative features of the new metal-ceramic material:
• It is the first dental ceramic to contain oxyapatite crystals.
• It is fast and easy to use and looks extremely natural.
• It is colour coordinated with the components of the IPS e.max all-ceramic system.
IPS Style is fast
• Optimized shrinkage properties: The final contours of the restorations are almost impeccable after the first bake.
• High edge strength and firing stability: The sculpted shape and the finely created details as well as the morphology remain unchanged throughout the firing processes.
• Relatively “soft” finishing: Surface textures are easy to recreate.
lifelike contours and surface textures: precise, soft, easy
IPS Style is easy to use
• Freely selectable: single layer, multiple layer or press technique (IPS Style Press) on all conventional alloys in the indicated CTE range
• Used in the same way as conventional metal-ceramic systems
• Intuitive handling characteristics, non-slump consistency and excellent modelling properties accommodate both newcomers and experienced users
IPS Style looks natural
• IPS Style has the same shade scheme as the IPS e.max all-ceramic.
• Wide selection of materials for the creation of a harmonious overall appearance, even in complex situations
Restoration comprising elements made of IPS Style, IPS e.max and IPS Ivocolor, fabricated by Benjamin Votteler, MDT, Germany (©Benjamin Votteler)
The ideal complement: IPS Ivocolor
The comprehensive range of components opens up a myriad of creative possibilities in the fabrication of restorations with IPS Style. Creative professionals who strive to achieve highly individualized results should take a closer look at universal stains and glazes of the IPS Ivocolor assortment. It is coordinated with IPS Style among other systems. The assortment at a glance:
• 9 Shade Dentin materials and 3 Shade Incisal materials
• Wide range of IPS Ivocolor Essence powders for the creation of customized effects and/or accentuations
• A stains assortment for all metal-ceramic and all-ceramic restorative solutions: suitable for use with all layering, CAD and press ceramics from Ivoclar Vivadent (with the exception of non-crystallized IPS e.max CAD and CAD-on restorations) as well as with Wieland Zenostar.
Special shade effects, individualized accentuations or selected characteristics – IPS Ivocolor Essence offers virtually unlimited scope for personal creativity (pictures: Velimir Zujic).
IPS Style helps to fulfil the objective of producing ceramic restorations showing a natural-looking depth effect. The new combination of various crystals enhances the esthetics of restorations, makes the product easy to handle and reduces shrinkage during the technical fabrication phase. Exceptional results are achieved irrespective of the layering technique used: straightforward single-layer or sophisticated multiple layers. IPS Style in combination with IPS Ivocolor produces beautiful restorations showing a lifelike play of colours. This is in tune with the spirit of dental lab technology: “Make it Your Style!”
Learn more about our six brand new products for the fabrication of ceramic restorations. Watch the video now and register to get the latest product information!