Register now: Expert Symposium on advanced digital and esthetic dentistry in Rome
Do you already have plans for the 15th and 16th of June 2018? If not yet, you really should go to Rome/Italy. There, the 4th International Expert Symposium hosted by Ivoclar Vivadent will take place. Nineteen renowned international speakers will share and discuss their experiences using advanced digital and esthetic dentistry solutions. The talks will be based on state-of-the-art research and evidence. Furthermore, the lecturers will provide fascinating insights into their work at academic institutions and universities as well as into their clinical work. Be part of this exciting event and receive valuable tips from highly recognized experts!
Latest developments and trends
Professor Antonella Polimeni, Sapienza University of Rome, Italy, will chair the International Expert Symposium 2018 in Rome. The meeting will feature a wide range of topics: The acclaimed experts will present and discuss different aspects of direct and indirect esthetic restorations and share their expertise. The meeting will also focus on new trends and developments and provide the opportunity to exchange personal views and experiences. Innovative approaches in modern dentistry and dental lab technology as well as their practical implementation will be discussed. You can look forward to exciting lectures, interactive workshops and engaging live demonstrations to obtain many valuable insights for your daily work!
The speakers and their topics:
- Prof. Dr Nitzan Bichacho (Israel) und Dr Mirela Feraru (Italy): “Managing the perio-restorative interface of different abutment types in the smile zone – concepts and strategies”
- Oliver Brix (Germany): “Quo vadis, dentistry?”
- Dr Victor Clavijo, DDS, MSc, PhD, and Murilo Calgaro (Brazil): “Decision making regarding colour and materials around natural teeth and implants”
- Dr Pietro Venezia, Pasquale Lacasella, Dr Alessio Casucci and Alessandro Ielasi (Italy): “Function and esthetics in removable prosthodontics: analogue protocols and digital perspectives”
- Dr Florin Cofar (Romania): “Managing colour in a monolithic world”
- Priv. Doz. Dr Arndt Happe (Germany) and Vincent Fehmer (Switzerland): “Implant reconstructions in the esthetic zone – the art and the science”
- Associate Professor Dr Stefen Koubi (France) and Hilal Kuday (Turkey): “Challenging nature in the esthetic zone – reproduction and prediction in everyday practice situations”
- Dr Andreas Kurbad (Germany): “From virtual restorations to real esthetics”
- Dr Francesco Mintrone (Italy): “Innovative approaches to functional and esthetic rehabilitation”
- Dr Gianfranco Politano, DDM, MSc (Italy): “The bottom line in direct posterior restoration: Merging esthetics and function, maximizing efficiency and economics”
- Stefan Strigl (Italy): “State-of-the-art technologies as an instrument for achieving reliable prosthetic solutions in daily practice”
- Dominique Vinci (Switzerland): “Digital esthetic dentistry: reality or fantasy?”
Detailed information on the speakers and topics as well as on the program and the registration modalities can be found here.
The presentations will be held in English and Italian and will be simultaneously translated into English, German, French, Italian, Russian and Spanish. Workshops and live demonstrations will be held in English and Italian.
Evening event in the Villa Miani
Don't miss the evening event on 15 June 2018. It will take place at the Villa Miani, a beautiful venue with a spectacular view over Rome. Join us there for drinks, the gala dinner and live music.
Be part of it!
Be part of this exciting event and receive valuable tips from highly recognized experts in the field of direct and indirect restorative dentistry.