Versatile layering ceramic – try it now!
Do you already know IPS e.max Ceram - the versatile layering ceramic for lithium disilicate and zirconium oxide? Find out more - and try it out now!
IPS e.max Ceram is a fluorapatite glass-ceramic that has been successfully used in the veneering of substructures made of IPS e.max lithium disilicate (LS2) and zirconium oxide (ZrO2), e.g. IPS e.max ZirCAD, for more than ten years - regardless of whether a standard layering scheme or a high-end layering design with dynamic light effects is applied.
Achieve the desired esthetic result every time, all the time
The classic dentin and incisal materials of the IPS e.max Ceram range feature a balanced relationship between brightness and chroma to achieve an ideal match with the A-D shade guide. The IPS e.max Ceram Power Dentin and Power Incisal materials are specially shaded to offer a heightened level of brightness for cases that demand it. The desired brightness can be achieved on both translucent and opaque substructures without modifying the customary layering scheme.
Expand your creative freedom
The new IPS e.max Ceram Selection consists of twelve Enamel and Effect materials that facilitate the reproduction of individual characteristics. They provide an additional measure of freedom and individuality in the layering technique. Their brilliant shades and light-optical properties assist in the design of highly esthetic, natural-looking restorations.
Would you like to find out more about the use of the new ceramic materials? Read the new Special Edition by Oliver Brix now!
Highly esthetic reproduction of gingival contours
The IPS e.max Ceram Gingiva materials enable you to create highly esthetic gingival contours. The Gingiva materials, which are independent of the colour system, are available in various shades. The Gingiva Solutions range has recently been supplemented with two new layering materials - IPS e.max Ceram Gingiva BG34 and IPS e.max Ceram Intensive Gingiva IG 5.
The universal staining system IPS Ivocolor allows you to achieve expressive and versatile characterizations.
Completed restoration with IPS e.max Ceram Selection on the model.
The layered veneers give a harmonious, natural picture in the patient's mouth.
(Pictures: Carola Wohlgenannt, MDT, Dornbirn (Austria))
The advantages of IPS e.max Ceram at a glance:
- Clinically proven for use in conjunction with IPS e.max lithium disilicate and zirconium oxide
- Coordinated layering materials for opaque and translucent substructures
- Power Dentin and Power Incisal materials for patients that require more brightness
- New coordinated layering materials affording an additional measure of creativity and individuality
- Gingiva materials for ideal "pink esthetics"
- Compatible with the innovative IPS Ivocolor range of stains and glazes
- Veneering of substructures made of IPS e.max lithium disilicate
- Veneering of zirconium oxide frameworks (e.g. IPS e.max ZirCAD)
- Fabrication of layered veneers
- Reproduction of natural looking soft tissue contours using Gingiva materials
Do you want to find out more?
IPS e.max is a registered trademark of Ivoclar Vivadent AG. The availability of certain products may vary from country to country.